A girl’s wedding day is supposed to be the most important day of her life; therefore it is vital to look your ultimate best on this special day. From achieving flawless skin, to fitting into your wedding attire and looking fabulous, you will need to start your beauty regime ASAP. Here are some valuable beauty tips:
– Pamper yourself with monthly facials and skin treatments
– Get your beauty sleep (at least 7-8 hours)
– Use natural remedies like turmeric, sandalwood and honey to make a face pack. Or try this home-made Face Glow Oil
– Maintain a healthy diet as this plays an important role in giving your skin that beautiful shine, keep you looking slim and increase energy levels.
Fruits and vegetables should be incorporated into your daily diet plan.
– Go for monthly hair spa treatments to get soft silky hair
– Drink 4-5 cups of green tea daily for flawless skin and to increase metabolism rate
– Daily exercise: Read an article by Vogue India ‘Be the fittest bride’ for great tips on keeping fit
Bollywood Beauty Tips:
Aishwarya Rai: Drinks a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily to maintain her radiant skin
Katrina Kaif: She believes that food plays an important role– she avoids carbohydrates and eats food rich in iron, vitamins and proteins. “You need to see that the products that you use are of the best quality”.
She also believes that beauty comes from within. If you feel good from inside you will look good as well.
Deepika Padukone: “My daily skincare regime includes moisturiser with SPF during the day. At night, I remove whatever little makeup I wear and then apply hydrating cream. Also, plenty of water, balanced meals, regular workouts and adequate sleep figure on my must have list”
Most importantly, do not stress out about the above, because at the end of the day stress will only take you back to square one. Keep calm and be fabulous!