If you have been making the recommended Homemade Face Mask For a Wedding Glow and Super Skin Juice, you’ve hopefully seen a massive skin improvement. But just like skin care is important for beauty, hair care is equally vital for thick and lustrous hair.
Beauty guru Shahnaz Husain knows what she is talking about when giving advice for skin and hair. So if you find that you are experiencing hair loss, dryness or lack of shine follow these 5 top hair care tips from Shahnaz Husain
Shahnaz Husain Hair Care Tips
1. Drinking at least 8-10 glasses of water a day will not only keep you hydrated but also aid vital parts and functions of the body, including your precious hair!
2. Henna Pack with Lemon, Coffee, Egg, Oil and Curd for hair growth
- Add 4 tsp lemon juice, 4 tsp coffee powder, 2 raw eggs, 2 tsp oil and some curd to henna or mehendi powder.
- Mix well, into a paste
- Use this pack 3 times a month for soft and lustrous hair
3. Coconut oil leaves your hair soft and shiny
- Heat pure coconut oil and apply it to the scalp and hair at least once a week.
- Dip a towel in hot water and tie it around the hair like a turban.
- Leave it on for 5 minutes to help the oil be absorbed better into scalp
- Leave oil on for a few hours, or overnight for best results
- Wash it out
4. Finding your hair very dry and full of dandruff? Lemon juice + Coconut oil will work wonders
- Apply hair with coconut oil and leave overnight.
- The next day, apply lemon juice on the scalp and wash off after 30 minutes.
5. With all the running around to prepare for your wedding keeping your hair tied and out of your face is necessary but tying your hair too tightly can cause damage and lead to hair breakage – so be sure to tie it loosely!
And I will add a *BONUS TIP* to the vital hair care tips: Get at least 7-8 hours of beauty sleep every night because stress combined with lack of sleep can result in hair loss and damage!